....is sugar! And ribbons! And glitter! Just kidding! This year I began the process of converting to Catholicism and every Sunday evening before Mass, I have "class" to learn about this path of faith we have chosen. I love it! So I decided nothing is better than cupcakes to spread some holiday cheer! I wish I had time to present these on my cute cake platter to take pictures but I was running late and just snapped a few before throwing the lid on my cupcake carrier.
I made (of course) red velvet with candy cane crunch, and then also decorated some to look like little mugs of hot coco! My classmates gobbled them up! Felt good to just enjoy something sweet as the rain came down, the stained-glass windows flickered with candle light and we discussed the true reason for the season.
Behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. (Luke 2:10)


Next time I'm going to add a different wrapper and make a chocolate "mug handle"!

Amen and Bon Appetite!
1 comment:
Cute cupcakes! And excited for your new journey of faith! I wish you were close by so I could hear you describe all the exciting new things you are learning!
Post a Comment