Sorry for the poor picture lighting...had to use the cell phone camera - shhh, long story.

For the snowman that will melt your heart and in your driveway, you will need:
- Snow - you can use Styrofoam, coconut flakes, glitter, or (like me) vase filler snow from Target
- Buttons
- Carrot nose (I made mine out of molding clay)
- A big heart
- A piece of ribbon or cloth for his scarf
- Twigs for arms
- Any other odds and ends like a pipe, hat, shovel, etc
- Empty craft ornament


Dump everything together and presto! A melted

Make next time I'll add a little alligator. Or for Texas a bandanna and a cowboy hat. The possibilities are practically endless...as long as it fits in the globe!
See this as well as some other AMAZINGLY crafty items and ideas at

2 comments:
Love this idea, as a Florida girl myself I totally get it!! thanks for sharing!!
haha this is so cute!! if you have a chance come link up to handmade tuesdays @ www.ladybug-blessings.com
Post a Comment