Happy Valentines Day to all! I love this holiday and as much as I think you should tell people you love them everyday, I won't pass up an opportunity to decorate with pinks and reds and candy! But today's post isn't about garland and glitter. It's an I-LUV-U to my family and friends that I hold in my heart everyday. Thank you all for blessing and enriching my life with yours.

I LUV my big happy extended family!


To my VIPs....most girls are lucky if they are surrounded by a few good friends. I was so blessed to be surround by amazing, gifted, beautiful, smart women in college who will forever be a part of me.


To my Bubs and Nay. I cannot express how much I LUV these girls. They have been my life since THIRD and sixth grades. They and their families are an extension of mine and I thank God for bringing them into my life.



To my Big and Lil' - Mel and Shauna. We are sisters in every sense of the word. We may not get to see each other as often as we like, but you both, my "family" in Alpha Phi shaped who I am and forever changed my life.


To my Es'Reeeeeee' girls. These are more than the best co-workers you can ask for. They were essential to my survival success at that company. They kept my sanity and were the reason I came in everyday. I miss them every day.



My fur babies. Woof woof, bow wow. Mommie LUVs you so much!


Ryan. My best friend. I LUV you.

Happy Valentines Day to all. Hugs and Kisses to all!
--------
Rest In Peace F.G.
3 comments:
aww, sweet Jenn! I LOVE YOU TOO!!
Awww....so sweet! I LUV U TOO!!!! And I miss you so much!
I love you tons, Jenn! I hope I tell you often enough! I can't wait to see you in April!
Post a Comment