Sunday, March 7, 2010

Quick Trip to Bean Town

The other weekend Ryan and I escaped Miami for a quick trip to New England to visit family. The cause for celebration was Logan's 1st birthday and Baptism. Cousin Logan was adopted late last year and is Ryan's godson, and what a cutie pie! It was refreshing to be in the snow - although living in Dominica and Miami has made Ryan a softy when it came to the cold (me I'm just always cold). Since the trip was only for a few days, we didn't get to spend a lot of time in the city, but we did cover quite a bit. It was a wonderful weekend trip - we can't wait to be back!

February birthday buddies, Ryan and Logan

Cousin Shay - such a good big sister!

Good to be home :) From Top of the Hub

Oh Mike's Pastry - how I have heard about you so many times
  

  



  
Bye Ba'-ston...we'll be back wicked soon.



2 comments: